Your membership is auto-renewable. Following the initial term, your membership will automatically continue on a month-to-month basis at the initial rate of your membership until your membership is canceled or terminated.
Freezing a Membership
There may be times when you would like to freeze your membership due to extenuating circumstances. When a membership is frozen, a member may not use his/her membership benefits or accrue pre-paid services for the duration of the freeze.
A member must be in good standing to be eligible for a freeze. A minimum of 2 membership payments must have been made prior to a membership being eligible to be frozen.
You may freeze your membership for a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 3 months. Memberships may be unfrozen at anytime at least 30 days after the freeze start date or will automatically recommence on the pre-determined freeze end date. At the end of the membership freeze term, your dues will continue with your next schedule electronic funds transfer date. Your membership expiration date will be extended by the amount of time your membership was frozen. Only one complimentary freeze permitted per term. Additional freeze periods will incur a $9.95 administration fee.
Cancelling a Membership
If you would like to cancel your membership, please provide us with 30 days written notice to email@example.com
- CANCELLATION DURING YOUR INITIAL TERM: You may cancel this Agreement during the initial term of your membership upon the following conditions:
- You change you permanent residence to a location more than 60 km away from The L Spa and Wellness Centre.
- Your death of permanent physical disability
- CANCELLAITON DURING AUTO-RENEWALBLE TERM: During the auto-renewable term of your membership, you may cancel your membership upon 30-day advanced written notice to The L Spa and Wellness Centre. You are responsible for all membership fees incurred until you cancel your membership in accordance with the terms of the Membership Agreement. A
* Membership rates are subject to change without prior notice. For so long as a member keeps his/her membership in good standing, his/her membership rate will always remain the same.