Appointments & Cancellation Policy
Appointment times are reserved especially for you, and we require that you secure your appointment with a credit card. If you must cancel your appointment, we would appreciate 24 hours notice. If you cancel less than 24 hours before your appointment, you will be charged 50% of your service fee. If you cancel less than 8 hours before your appointment, you will be charged in full.
Make the most of your spa experience! Our goal is to ensure you fully enjoy your time with us. Please arrive 20-30 minutes early to give yourself time to check-in, leave the world behind, slip into a robe, unwind, and start your treatment relaxed and on time. (You may also choose to enjoy a Far Infrared Sauna*, steam or rain shower to receive full treatment benefit).
Sometimes circumstances prevent you from arriving on time. Please call the spa if you are running late. We will try to reschedule your appointment. If rescheduling is not possible, then your treatment time will start and end as scheduled so that the next guest can enjoy their treatment. (Full charges will apply).
Cell Phones, Pagers, Jewellery & Children
This is your time! Thank you for turning off electronic devices. We also invite you to make arrangements for your children before you arrive so that you and other guests may enjoy your experience to the fullest. Finally, you may want to leave treasured jewelry at home, as we cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items.
Your time at The L Spa and Wellness Centre is precious, and you should delight in the experience to the fullest. Please be sure to tell us if there is anything we can do to enhance your experience. Whether it is in-room temperature, the amount of massage pressure or the music volume, please communicate your preferences or special needs.
The L Spa and Wellness Centre gift card can be used for services, packages or products. This card has no expiry date, is non-refundable, non-convertible to cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Gift cards are transferrable.
L Spa therapies do not include gratuities but are graciously accepted. With groups of 3 or more, a 15% gratuity will be added to all services.
Open 363 days a year including late nights. Standing appointments welcome. Visit www.lspa.ca for holiday hours.
In the locker rooms, you will find a basket of “hush pins.” Please attach one to your robe to let our spa team and guests know if you would prefer to enjoy your treatment in silence.
Should you have a therapist preference please make sure to include the request at time of booking. Our team will gladly accommodate all requests made. Please note it may be harder to fulfill your request at peak hours and by booking in advance we can secure preferred therapists and time availabilities.
Pregnant & Breastfeeding Guests
Please consult with your physician before visiting the spa, and let our associates know if you are pregnant or breastfeeding when you schedule your appointment so we may properly prepare for your treatment. Please note some therapies may not be suited for expectant and breastfeeding guests.
The L Spa and Wellness Centre cannot provide refunds on any products purchased in our spa or services provided due to the personalized nature of thse products/services. Unopened products can be exchanged with original sale receipt within fifteen days of original purchase.
Respecting Other Guests
We are dedicated to maintaining a serene spa environment, one of tranquility and relaxation, so please respect other guests’ right to privacy and quiet.
Please notify us at the time of booking of:
- Recent surgeries
- Any physical ailments including cardiac problems, epilepsy, cancer or diabetes. Should you be affected by an of the aforementioned conditions please consult with a physician prior to your visit. Please ensure to inform your therapist of any conditions that my impact the therapies you have booked.
- If you or anyone accompanying you is under the age of 16. All young adults and children over the age of 10 are welcome as spa guests. Parental permission, including health information is required in writing and the parent must remain in the therapy room during the service. Unfortunately due to the nature of the spa and keeping the consideration of other guests in mind the spa is not suitable for infants or children under the age of 10.
The L Spa & Wellness Centre reserves the right to refuse therapy to any individual(s):
- That do not comply with the policies and procedures of our company.
- Under the influence of mind altering substances including recreational drugs and alcohol. Massage therapy may adversely influence these substances which may affect your system for several hours.
- Acting disrespectful, obnoxious or rude towards our team members or spa guests.
- Resorting to discriminatory actions or sexual advancements in a verbal or non verbal manner.
In the event of unforeseen appointment conflicts, The L Spa & Wellness Centre can assure that we will do our very best to accommodated your requests for alternative booking options. At the time of rescheduling we would like to assure you that all other options have been considered and exhausted to avoid rescheduling.
Please tell us about any allergies, ailments or disabilities when you book your appointment, and/or when you check in. The more information we have the better. Some of our treatments are not recommended for guests that are pregnant, have high blood pressure or heart conditions, are healing from recent surgery or have allergies.
All our services are performed by licensed and certified personnel. Prices and services are subject to change without notice.