COVID-19 Appointment Guidelines
Please be aware of the following implemented guidelines:
- Our Tranquility Lounge is currently unavailable, for this reason we are requesting that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment with the required in-take forms which are provided digitally ahead of your appointment. Please call us once you arrive so that we may confirm your arrival. We will call you once your therapist is ready to receive you for your appointment.
- Please wear a face mask for the duration of your visit. If you do not have a face mask we are able to provide retail mask options. Face masks are a mandatory requirement for all L Spa visits.
- A hand sanitization station is located near our entrance. Please sanitize hands immediately upon entry.
- Please practice physical distancing guidelines. For this reason we request that you attend appointments unaccompanied unless you are a parent or guardian accompanying a minor.
- Please be advised that we are required to monitor your temperature prior to an appointment due to the close proximity and intimate nature of our therapies.
- We request that you refrain from handling any product directly. Please ask for assistance when viewing retail products.
- All amenities were temporarily removed from our washrooms and tranquility lounge. You may bring your own, purchase amenities from the spa or enjoy complimentary hotel shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel amenities. Spa Package and Multi-Appointment Guests please be aware that there may be extended wait time between appointments to allow our team to properly sanitize rooms and stations.
Appointments & Cancellation Policy
Appointment times are reserved especially for you, and we require that you secure your appointment with a credit card. If you must cancel your appointment, we would appreciate 24 hours notice. If you cancel less than 24 hours prior to your appointment, you will be charged 50% of your service fee. If you cancel less than 8 hours prior to your appointment, you will be charged in full. Securing an appointment at The L Spa & Wellness Centre indicates that you acknowledge these terms and agree to comply with our cancellation policy.
Make the most of your spa experience! Our goal is to ensure you fully enjoy your time with us. Please arrive 20-30 minutes early to give yourself time to check-in, complete or update necessary therapy forms, slip into a robe, unwind, and start your treatment relaxed and on time. (You may also choose to enjoy a Far Infrared Sauna*, steam or rain shower to receive full treatment benefit).
Sometimes circumstances prevent you from arriving on time. Please call the spa if you are running late. We will try to reschedule or adjust your appointment. If rescheduling or appointment adjustment is not possible, your treatment time will start and end as scheduled so that the next guest may enjoy their treatment. (Full charges will apply).
Cell Phones, Pagers, Jewellery & Children
This is your time! Thank you for turning off electronic devices. We invite you to make arrangements for infants & children before you arrive so that you and other guests may enjoy your experience to the fullest. Finally, you may want to leave treasured jewelry at home, as we cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items.
Your time at The L Spa and Wellness Centre is precious, and you should delight in the experience to the fullest. Please be sure to tell us if there is anything we can do to enhance your experience. Whether it is in-room temperature, the amount of massage pressure or the music volume, please communicate your preferences or special needs. Our state-of-the-art pedicure lounge offers individual remote controlled eco-chairs featuring shiatsu massage options, a flat screen television and privacy curtains.
The L Spa and Wellness Centre gift card can be used for services, packages or products. This card has no expiry date, is non-refundable, non-convertible to cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Gift cards are transferrable.
L Spa therapies do not include gratuities but are graciously accepted. With groups of 3 or more, a 15% gratuity will be added to all services.
We are open 7 days a week including evenings.
Monday – Friday 9am – 8pm Saturday – Sunday 10am – 6pm
Standing appointments are welcome. The L Spa and Wellness Centre is closed on Statutory Holidays.
In the locker rooms, you will find a basket of “hush pins.” Please attach one to your robe to let our spa team and guests know if you would prefer to enjoy your treatment in silence.
Should you have a therapist preference please make sure to include the request at time of booking. Our team will gladly accommodate all requests made. Please note it may be harder to fulfill your request at peak hours and by booking in advance we can secure preferred therapists and time requests.
Pregnant & Breastfeeding Guests
Please consult with your physician before visiting the spa, and let our associates know if you are pregnant or breastfeeding when you schedule your appointment so we may properly prepare for your treatment. Please note some therapies may not be suited for expectant and breastfeeding guests.
The L Spa and Wellness Centre cannot provide refunds on any products purchased in our spa or services provided due to the personalized nature of these products/services. Unopened products can be exchanged with the original sale receipt within fourteen days of original purchase.
Respecting Other Guests
We are dedicated to maintaining a serene spa environment, one of tranquility and relaxation, so please respect other guests’ right to privacy and quiet.
Please notify us at the time of booking of:
- Recent surgeries
- Any physical ailments including cardiac problems, epilepsy, cancer or diabetes. Should you be affected by any of the aforementioned conditions please consult with a physician prior to your visit as medical permission may be required. Please ensure to inform your therapist of any conditions that may impact the therapies you have booked.
- If you or anyone accompanying you is under the age of 16. All young adults and children over the age of 10 are welcome as spa guests. Parental permission, including health information is required in writing and the parent must remain in the therapy room during the service. Unfortunately due to the nature of the spa and keeping the consideration of other guests in mind the spa is not suitable for infants or children under the age of 10.
The L Spa & Wellness Centre reserves the right to refuse therapy to any individual(s):
- That do not comply with the policies and procedures of our company.
- Under the influence of mind altering substances including recreational drugs and alcohol. Massage therapy may adversely influence these substances which may affect your system for several hours.
- Acting disrespectful, obnoxious or rude towards our team members or spa guests.
- Resorting to discriminatory actions or sexual advancements in a verbal or non verbal manner.
In the event of unforeseen appointment conflicts, The L Spa & Wellness Centre can assure that we will do our very best to accommodated your requests for alternative booking options. At the time of rescheduling we would like to assure you that all other options have been considered and exhausted to avoid rescheduling.
Please tell us about any allergies, ailments or special needs when you book your appointment, and/or when you check in. The more information we have the better. Some of our treatments are not recommended for guests that are pregnant, have high blood pressure or heart conditions, are healing from recent surgery or have allergies.
All our services are performed by licensed and certified personnel. Prices and services are subject to change without notice.