*updated March 1, 2022
Please be aware of the following implemented guidelines for appointments
- Masking is no longer mandatory as of March 1, 2022, however we highly recommend them.
- At this time we do not require proof of vaccination.
- We are requesting that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment with the required in-take forms which are provided digitally ahead of your appointment.
- A hand sanitization station is located near our entrance. Please sanitize hands upon entry.
- Please practice physical distancing guidelines. For this reason we request that you attend appointments unaccompanied unless you are a parent or guardian accompanying a minor.
- We request that you refrain from handling any product directly. Please ask for assistance when viewing retail products.
- Please be aware that there may be extended wait time between appointments to allow our team to properly sanitize rooms and stations.
COVID-19 Prescreening Questionnaire
- Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours
- Do you now, or have you recently had, any respiratory or flu symptoms, cough, runny nose, sore throat, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath?
- Have you returned to Canada from outside the country (including USA) in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact* with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has COVID-19 symptoms?
- Did you have close contact* with a person who had acute respiratory illness who returned from travel outside of Canada in the last 14 days before they became sick?
*Close contact includes providing care, living with or otherwise having close prolonged contact (within 2 meters) while the person was ill, or contact with infectious bodily fluids (e.g. from a cough or sneeze) while not wearing recommended personal protective equipment.
COVID-19 is a highly contagious virus that spreads from person to person. In addition to long-held and explicit sanitation measures The L Spa & Wellness Centre has always adhered to, new preventative measures have been put in place to further reduce the spread of this novel corona virus. However, these best practices still offer no guarantee regarding your potential risk of being infected.
If you are sick or think you may have been exposed to COVID-19:
- Please DO NOT enter the facility.
- You MUST self-isolate and visit www.ahs.ca/covid and complete the online self-assessment tool to determine if you need testing for COVID-19.
- Please do not visit a hospital, physician’s office, lab or healthcare facility without consulting Health Link (811) first.
- If your symptoms worsen, call 811. We are experiencing heavy call volumes and will get to your call as quickly as we can.
- Call 911 if you are seriously ill and need immediate medical attention. Inform them that you may have COVID-19.
Thank you for your understanding as we take the steps necessary to maintain the health and safety of our team and guests.